Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to Mama's Coffee Corner! My name is Baylee and I am so excited to begin this blog and to share with you a little bit of my crazy hectic life! 

I came up with Mama's Coffee Corner because my husband always likes to make fun of me for how long it takes to drink my coffee in the morning. I love to cuddle up on the couch in my pjs on weekend mornings for hours on end just reading and sipping on my coffee. My weekdays are so busy, all day I'm going non stop and I don't get a second to myself to just relax. My mornings are crazy trying to get out of the house, get my son of to preschool, and myself off to work and once I get to work I'm non stop on my feet with patients and once I leave I'm off to pick up my son from preschool then I'm headed to the gym and once I get home it's dinner, bath, and bed and by the time I hit the pillow it's lights out for me until it's time to start all over again. So the weekend mornings, before anyone is up, is my time to relax when everything is slow and calm and I can sip on my coffee for how ever long I want!! Until my 2 year is up screaming for breakfast and my husband is up and ready to get the day started! Gotta love the mom life! I know I do (; 

So not only is this my corner, it's your corner too. It's a place you can come and get away from all the craziness for a little bit, even if just a few minutes. In this blog I want to share with you my lifestyle and how I continue to keep up on my fitness goals, maintain a healthy lifestyles, and take care of my family all before lights out. I want to share with you healthy tips that have helped me, great workouts, yummy recipes, DIY's, and so much more! I hope you enjoy reading and can find something useful within my posts! I wish you all a wonderful day and a blessed life! 

XOXO, 
Out of Mama's Coffee Corner  
   Baylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment